A Brief History of Los Robles Healthcare
Los Robles Healthcare has been delivering quality care for over 20 years. The company was started two decades ago, and now has offices throughout Southern California. Our team is composed of compassionate professionals who practice patient centered care. Patient centered care means patient values, preferences, and needs guide all clinical decisions.
Our full story can be found here.
Our Coverage Areas
We have positioned offices to cover needs in five major counties here in Southern California.
Our hospice teams are built to provide the most caring and comforting of experiences for patients and their loved ones.
After Care (Full Circle)
Continuity of Care
End of Life Outreach
Transitional Care Program
Our compassionate team of caring professionals provides assistance with personal care and activities of daily living, including:
- Showering and Sponge Bathing
- Personal Hygiene and Grooming
- Toileting Needs or Incontinence Care
- Dressing and Changing Clothes
- Help with Standing and Walking
- Transferring In and Out of a Wheelchair
- Turning and Repositioning in Bed
- Preparing Nutritious Home-cooked Meals
- Domestic Chores and Light housekeeping
- Shopping, Errands, and Appointment Escort
- Companionship and Friendship
The care I received after surgery was exemplary. Everyone at Los Robles Healthcare, from the nurse liaison who visited me at the hospital to explain home health to the therapist who had me up and walking within days at my home was absolutely remarkable in both their professionalism!.
We continually partner with the best hospitals and physicians in all of Southern California to drive the highest level of clinical results while offering the warmest possible care.